It must be time to advance your skills and evolve as a professional aviator.
Encore Flight Academy is one of the most technologically advanced flight schools in Southern California and offers one of the most thorough and comprehensive instrument training courses at Van Nuys Airport.
Encore Flight Academy takes advantage of one of the world’s most complex and demanding airspaces. It conducts intensive instrument training under the watchful supervision of experienced instructors. Southern California airspace and the Los Angeles area, in particular, create a rigorous environment conductive to instrument training. The complex approach systems, the challenging communication requirements, and the close proximity of large airports, will prepare you for professional instrument flying anywhere in the world.
The simulator training offers a unique ability to experience instrument approaches worldwide. It also allows the student to enjoy a sterile environment and hone in their skills without any distractions. The flight phase of instrument training will introduce the student to the real life application of instrument flying and shooting multiple approaches , the student will experience VOR, GPS,ILS,LDA,DME,ARC and more while training at Encore Flight Academy.
Instrument Rating Course Package Includes:
1. 30 hours of Aircraft Time (Choice between a Diamond DA20 or a Piper Aircraft)
2. 10 hours of FAA Approved Flight Simulator (Divided Between Redbird and PFC simulaotrs)
3. 40 hours of Instruction time from FAA certified Flight Instructor. (30 hours Aircraft, 10 hours Simulator)
4. 20 hours of Classroom Instruction from FAA certified Flight Instructor.
5. 2 Phase checks with chief pilot.
6. All books and training materials.
All Inclusive Instrument Rating Package for only $9,100
We guarantee the lowest price in the Los Angeles area.
Affordable Monthly Payment Plan
Encore Flight Academy offers in-house financing (25% down payment within 6 months) .There are no additional fees or hidden charges